We have an exhaustive list of reasons for why we are proud of our brand and our products. We also have a fairly extensive list of traits that set us apart from our competitors. While the integrity that we have with regard to the ingredients that we use for all of our products is at the top of both lists, our commitment to support is, without a doubt, one of our most unmatched and most revered.
Over the course of the past 30 years, Dr. Newman has written numerous books, articles, and other support materials on the subject of holistic animal care through the use of natural products (e.g., herbal extracts, flower essences, homeopathic remedies, etc.). Not only has this literature helped to lay and strengthen the foundation of Dr. Newman’s body of work, but they have also proven to be invaluable resources for our customers.
We understand and appreciate that using products like ours can, at times, be a little confusing and perhaps a bit overwhelming. We also know that having confidence while using our products is critical to ensuring that your pet remains happy and healthy, which is why we have made every effort possible to support you during the entire process.
Listed below is information about the books written by Dr. Newman as well as links to her most requested support materials. For personal one-on-one support, please don’t hesitate to contact our Product Support Specialists today!
- ‘Three Simple Steps to Healthy Pets: The Holistic Animal Care LifeStyle®‘ – In this critically acclaimed book, Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. draws from her many years of clinical research and real-life applications to show you just how easy it is to ensure that your pet not only reaches, but maintains, optimal health. Extensively covering over 800 specific conditions, this will be the last book you ever buy on the topic of pet health / nutrition. This book can be purchased in e-book / PDF format directly from the publisher. If you prefer to purchase a hard copy of the book, please contact us today!
- Natural Pet Care Series – Dr. Lisa S. Newman, Ph.D. has written a series of easy-to-use pocket guides that cover the most common issues, concerns, and topics that virtually every pet owner has encountered at one point or another in their pet’s life. The available titles are: ‘Natural Cat‘, ‘Natural Dog‘, and ‘Training without Trauma‘. Available in hard copy format only. To order, please contact us today!
- Detoxification: Removing Poison from the Kidneys
- Garlic: The Facts
- To Be, or Not to Be, the Alpha
- Toxic Foods
- Valley Fever
- Pest Free Pets
- The Latest Scare: Menadione (Vitamin K-3)
- Herbs vs. Homeopathy: What’s the difference?
- A Fresh Look at Feeding Raw
- Giardia: A Parasite’s Tale
- Quit Spinning and Stop the Allergies!
- Fear No More: The Freak-Out Free Zone